AusRegistry is dedicated to delivering a standard of service that reflects quality and professionalism. Commitment to service is reflected in how clients, customers and employees are valued.
As testament to these high service standards, AusRegistry is fully compliant with:
- ISO 9001:2015 Standards for Quality Management
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information Technology — Security Techniques — Information Security Management Systems
AusRegistry uses these standards to achieve strategic goals and operational targets.
ISO 9001:2015 Standards for Quality Management
To deliver the quality of services our clients, customers and employees expect, the organisation has placed emphasis on having policies and standards in place, as well as an overarching framework that reflects the desire to drive excellence and innovation.
ISO 9001:2015 enables AusRegistry to:
- Provide a platform for continuous improvement, compliance and achievement of best practice, in developing and managing services
- Capture and improve core policies, procedures and business support tools, which govern the service delivery to clients, customers and staff.
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information Technology — Security Techniques — Information Security Management Systems
Being an organisation at the forefront of Information Technology innovation and change, AusRegistry has also achieved accreditation for ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information Technology — Security Techniques — Information Security Management Systems.
Conformance to this ISO standard enables the organisation to ensure the selection of adequate and proportionate security controls, which protect information assets and give confidence to interested parties.
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 enables AusRegistry to:
- Ensure important information is kept safely and securely.
- Demonstrate thorough compliance to regulatory and contractual requirements regarding data security, privacy and IT governance.
- Provide stakeholders with information about organisational IT management policies, standards, procedures and practices that ensure full security.
What are the benefits of ISO/IEC 27001:2013?
A recent British Standards Institution (BSI) study on ISO 27001 implementations found that:
- 87% of respondents stated that implementing ISO 27001 had a positive or very positive outcome
- Ability to meet compliance requirements increased for 60% of organizations
- Number of security incidents decreased for 39%
- Down time of IT systems decreased for 39%
- Ability to respond to tenders increased for 43%
- Relative competitive position increased for 47%
- 51 % saw an increase in external customer satisfaction following the implementation of an ISMS
- 40% saw an increase in internal customer satisfaction
- 66% noted an increase in the quality control of information security processes and procedures and 40% decrease in risk