AusRegistry is dedicated to delivering a standard of service that reflects quality and professionalism. Commitment to service is reflected in how clients, customers and employees are valued.
As testament to these high service standards, AusRegistry is fully compliant with:
- ISO 9001:2008 Standards for Quality Management
- ISO 27001:2006 Information Technology — Security Techniques — Information Security Management Systems
AusRegistry uses these standards to achieve strategic goals and operational targets.
ISO 9001:2008 Standards for Quality Management
To deliver the quality of services our clients, customers and employees expect, the organisation has placed emphasis on having policies and standards in place, as well as an overarching framework that reflects the desire to drive excellence and innovation.
ISO 9001:2008 enables AusRegistry to:
- Provide a platform for continuous improvement, compliance and achievement of best practice, in developing and managing services
- Capture and improve core policies, procedures and business support tools, which govern the service delivery to clients, customers and staff.
ISO 27001:2006 Information Technology — Security Techniques — Information Security Management Systems
Being an organisation at the forefront of Information Technology innovation and change, AusRegistry has also achieved accreditation for ISO 27001:2006 Information Technology — Security Techniques — Information Security Management Systems.
Conformance to this ISO standard enables the organisation to ensure the selection of adequate and proportionate security controls, which protect information assets and give confidence to interested parties.
ISO 27001:2006 enables AusRegistry to:
- Ensure important information is kept safely and securely.
- Demonstrate thorough compliance to regulatory and contractual requirements regarding data security, privacy and IT governance.
- Provide stakeholders with information about organisational IT management policies, standards, procedures and practices that ensure full security.
Maintenance of Certifications
To maintain ISO certification, AusRegistry regularly undertakes the following:
- Internal/external audits
- Surveys of clients and suppliers
- Review of contractual obligations
- Training and monitoring of employees and temporary/contract staff
- Monitoring of systems and processes